Once you have pulled over, the law enforcement officer will still be watching for any sign that you:
- Smell like alcohol
- Are having trouble working your car’s controls
- Are unable to keep your balance or seem to be swaying or unsteady on your feet
- Seem to fumble or have trouble getting out your license and registration
- Have trouble getting out of your vehicle
- Lean on objects instead of standing normally
- Are slurring your words
- Are slow to respond or are repeating the officer’s questions
- Change your answers to the officer’s questions or give inaccurate information
Many of the cues officers use to decide whether or not you are intoxicated can also be signs of another issue, like a medical condition. If you have been arrested for a DUI in Fountain Hills, let an expert Fountain Hills DUI lawyer defend your rights and explain your options. Give us a call today at 1-888-929-5292, or use our convenient online contact form.
For more information, please also request your FREE copy of our helpful book DUIs in Arizona – What You Must Know.