Divorce can bring out the worst in parents, and in some cases children experience the following:
- Losing contact with one of the parents;
- Losing participation by one of the parents;
- Overhearing parents speaking badly about each other;
- Interviews with police, lawyers, counselors, etc.;
- Moving to a new neighborhood or school;
- Financial issues creating problems.
While some of these events are out of your control, anticipating the challenges ahead and being prepared can make a big difference for you and your kids. Seeking the advice of an experienced Phoenix divorce lawyer can make your Arizona custody battle go more quickly and smoothly. Give us a call today at 1-888-929-5292 to schedule a free consultation so that we can talk about your unique case. We look forward to helping you.