How can we help?

Our firm has experienced family law attorneys that understand the complexities involved in this area. Property Division, maintenance, child custody, and child support are issues that are too important to be left to chance. In addition, our attorneys are able to often obtain, after the fact, modifications in awards that a party may feel is unfair. Whether starting, responding, or attempting to modify a domestic relations order or decree, experienced legal help is often needed to successfully obtain the desired result. Make sure that you protect your, or a loved ones', rights by speaking with an experienced lawyer today.

For a review of your case, please contact Curry, Pearson & Wooten, PLC at 602-258-1000. This site contains general information that is intended to be accurate and up to date. It is not intended to provide legal advice. For legal advice, please personally consult with an experienced attorney. For further information, see our “Disclaimer”.