Is it possible to modify my spousal support agreement after a divorce in Glendale?

Unless you both agreed during your divorce that the terms of your spousal support could not be modified, you should be able to ask the Court to modify spousal support and maintenance orders. You will need to file a petition with the Court to modify your agreement, and you will then need to present evidence supporting that request during a trial. 

There are many reasons why you might seek to modify an existing spousal support agreement, but usually it is because there has been some kind of major change to your or your spouse’s financial situation. For example, many people seek a modification of spousal support in Glendale after a spouse gets a major promotion, loses a job, or becomes a caretaker for a child or parent. Speak with one of our qualified Glendale divorce lawyers today about your situation and find out if spousal support modification is appropriate in your situation. 

If you are interested in modifying your spousal support orders in Glendale, speak with one of our skilled Scottsdale family law attorneys today at 1-888-929-5292, or use our quick online contact form. We are experienced Glendale divorce lawyers who can protect your rights and fight for the best outcome in your divorce or child custody case. 

For more information about spousal maintenance and other Glendale family law issues, order your completely free copy of our helpful book Arizona Family Law – How to Handle Tough Issues in Tough Times.