My ex won't let me see my kids. Do I have to keep making child support payments in Scottsdale?

Despite the child support and custody agreements made during a Scottsdale divorce, some ex-spouses either refuse to follow the rules or let it "slip" over time. In Arizona, you must still make child support payments if your visitation is restricted or refused, even if this restriction violates the visitation agreement.

In a Scottsdale divorce, visitation issues are handled separately from child support payments. In fact, if you stop making child support payments in Arizona, you could end up in a lot of trouble. Don't make things worse. Contact an experienced Scottsdale divorce lawyer to pursue enforcement of the visitation agreement, instead.

As Phoenix family law attorneys, we see these kinds of cases almost every day. We want to help you make the best choices, avoid pitfalls, and figure out a visitation agreement that really works in practice. Give us a call today at 1-888-929-5292 to schedule a completely free, no-obligation consultation with a skilled Scottsdale divorce lawyer. We look forward to speaking with you!

If you'd like to know more about your rights and how a Phoenix divorce lawyer can help, request a FREE copy of our helpful book, Arizona Family Law: What You Must Know.