What information will my Arizona Child Protective Services case manager need in order to care for my child during the child dependency process?

Child Protective Services (CPS) will need a lot of information from you in order to make sure that your child is properly cared for while outside your home. You will need to be prepared to provide:
  • Birth certificate
  • Immunization records and medical history
  • Social Security card
  • Any special needs or specific likes or dislikes
  • Your preferences for care, such as a special diet or church attendance
  • All contact information, Social Security numbers, and birth dates for both parents
  • Contact information for relatives of the child or other significant people
  • Information about your income
  • The child's behavioral and school history
  • Medical insurance information

Child dependency in Arizona can be very emotional and complicated. We are experienced Phoenix child dependency lawyers who can help answer your questions and explain what you need to do to get your child back in the home. Give us a call at 1-888-929-5292 today to schedule a completely FREE legal consultation, and also request our FREE book, Arizona Family Law - How to Handle Tough Issues in Tough Times.