Don’t risk your future.
Getting a glimpse of those flashing lights in your rearview mirror is just the beginning of your problems when you are pulled over for suspected DUI.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Arizona DUI cases, so do you really know what happens if you get pulled over for drunk driving? How do you know what is true and what is not?
One mistake could land you in jail.
Arizona DUI Law: What You Must Know reveals surprising information, including:
- Why you should never agree to a field sobriety test
- How refusing to provide a breath, blood or urine sample can lead to trouble
- What you should tell the arresting officer before you are booked in jail
- Why talking with a lawyer prior to pleading guilty or no contest to DUI is crucial
- What decision should be made after your case has been investigated
Arizona DUI Law: What You Must Know was written to help you understand state law regarding drunk driving and what is typically involved in these cases. The Phoenix DUI lawyers at the law firm of Curry, Pearson & Wooten will explain the DUI process, from the stop and arrest to the trial, common mistakes and myths, and your rights.
Your FREE DUI Guide!