- Your spouse has "cheated" on you.
- Your spouse has physically, sexually, or emotionally abused you or another relative in the home, or he or she has committed domestic violence.
- You have both been living separately for 2 continuous years, without reconciliation.
- Your spouse has been sentenced to life in prison or has received the death sentence.
- Your spouse abandoned the marriage and has been gone for a year or more.
- Your spouse has abused alcohol or drugs regularly.
Arizona laws are very specific when it comes to covenant marriage, and it's important to clearly understand your legal options. If you have questions about covenant marriage or divorce in Scottsdale, contact a friendly and skilled Scottsdale divorce attorney today at 1-888-929-5292. You may also want to request a copy of our helpful FREE book for families, Arizona Family Law - How to Handle Tough Issues in Tough Times.