- Stumbling, swaying, or unsteadiness
- The smell of alcohol on your breath
- Your ability to follow instructions
- Your response to police, such as arguing, yelling, or even being too friendly
- Eye redness
- Slurred speech
- How coordinated you are retrieving your license and exiting your vehicle
Although these kinds of signs and behaviors may be a good place to start assessing your level of intoxication, human errors do occur, and an officer may misinterpret the symptoms of some medical conditions as signs of drunkenness.
If you have any questions about DUIs in Glendale, please contact a skilled Arizona DUI lawyer today at 1-888-9292-5292. We also recommend you take a look at our free and informative book, DUIs in Arizona - What You Must Know.