When you decide to go ahead with your Scottsdale divorce, there are a lot of practicalities to take care of, one of which is serving your spouse divorce papers.

Whether you are doing so in person or through a qualified Scottsdale divorce attorney, serving the divorce papers is how you will officially notify your spouse that you have started legal proceedings for your Arizona divorce.

There are a lot of ways to serve papers to your spouse during a Scottsdale divorce, but regardless of how it's done, you will need to be sure to include these specific documents:
  • Family Court Cover Sheet
  • Summons
  • Preliminary Injunction
  • Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with or without Children
  • Notice of Right to Convert Health Insurance
  • Notice Regarding Creditors

Once you have served papers to your spouse, you also will need to prove to the court that you gave a copy of the documents to your spouse. Generally, you will file this with the clerk of the court. If you're not sure about the process, let your Maricopa County divorce lawyer handle it for you.

If you have questions about any of the documents needed for your Scottsdale divorce, contact a qualified Scottsdale divorce lawyer at 1-888-929-5292. We look forward to answering your questions about Arizona divorce.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment